HEADING TO OAMARU & AUTUMN ARENA!
Natures Fancy is super EXCITEDto be heading South this week .....
all the way to Oamaru to
the last of the delichous festivals in the South Island
for the end to this summer's festival season!
191 Windsor Road, Oamaru
You can find Autumn Arena on facebook
Tickets $70 for the whole festival
$25 for a day pass. Kids free ☺
Please come and celebrate, relax, dance, learn, explore and have fantastical fun with inspiring people
Fri: Unplugged!!! Delicious Potluck* Dinner and mystical drumming circle
Sat: Dance party shenanigans with live music and sweet DJs (Lineup below).
Sun: Hangi and Open Stage / Live stage
Mon: Closing Ceremony (about 3pm)
There will be…
• Knowledge sharing workshops everyday
• Creative Bamboo Structure Workshops for Kids & Adults
• Screen printing and stencil orkshop (bring cotton t-shirts and other cotton items to print onto.)
3 workshops… 10 till 12
• Yoga and healing guidance
• Fire and circus arts – performance and workshops
• Permaculture garden tour
• Movie zone
• Fun for kids
• Organic café filled with yummies and wood fired pizzas.
And everything in between!!!
*A “Potluck” dinner is a kiwi tradition of sharing food, so for Friday night please bring a pot or plate of food (main or dessert) to share.
We have two more tents available to hire ....
be in quick as we are leaving in the next couple of days!